Gifttree Customer Service
- (800) 379-4065
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Price, Ordering was easy, Ease of ordering, Arrived on day i selected, That they kept in touch by email
Non delivery of order, Inability to fix the problem, Not delivered, Timeliness of the delivery, No interest in customer satisfaction
GiftTree is a family run online gift store. It offers gift baskets, wine baskets and other gift solutions. The corporate headquarters is in Vancouver, Washington, but products are assembled and shipped from regional centers. The company owners Craig Bowen and his wife Esther Diez started the business in 1997 in their apartment in Key West, Florida. In 1997 GiftTree was given an opportunity by Yahoo! to be the featured merchant during the holiday period. It was a good kick-start for the company. After some subsequent turmoil GiftTree was able to recover and employ 35 employees in 2005. By 2007 this number was expanded to 60 and the company’s revenue reached $20 million.
Gifttree is ranked 12 out of 210 in Flowers / Florist category
Where Reviews Came From
- Vancouver, Washington, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
- Princeton Junction, New Jersey, United States
- Clifton, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Gardnerville, Nevada, United States
- Walled Lake, Michigan, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Gifttree to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future