2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I was contacted from Elisha Nelson who ask if I was going to send a basket this year, when i said maybe, she offered to send me a 20% off coupon.When I used the link, the basket I sent the year before was not discounted !

I called ,they told me it is selected items only. It seems like a lie and when i told the supervisor I spoke with, I was told it was select items, so it was not a lie. OK I will give them that, it was not a lie, just DECEPTIVE!

I ordered from proflowers instead and will not use Gift Tree again.Cheat me once, shame on you , cheat me twice shame on me.

This reviewer shared experience about "deceptive practice " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gifttree. The most disappointing about gifttree harvest fruit and snacks sampler gift basket at Gifttree was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gifttree.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Gifttree to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments