2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for delivery to a local hospital. I received a phone call at 2:45 pm the day it was to be delivered, but no message was left.

After checking my e mail I found a message saying they had been unable to find a florist to deliver, so they had rescheduled for the following day. My friend will be discharged in the morning and would never have received it.

Seemed late in the day to finally notify me there was an issue and found it unprofessional that had I not immediately checked my email, I would not have known there was an issue, as no message was left. They did readily agree to cancel and refund my purchase (we shall see how timely this is) , but I will not chance using their services again

Review about: Gifttree Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

GiftTreeCares
Gifttree Verified Representative

I'm very sorry for the delay encountered with your order. It is absolutely unacceptable to us as well and we are not happy unless you are!

Please don't ever hesitate to reach us at reviews@gifttree.com if we can be of assistance. We will gladly make it right!We are constantly working on strengthening our relationships with our local florists that we partner with to avoid these rare delays and the importance of a timely delivery is not lost on us.Please reach me if I can be of any assistance.Best Regards,Sara M.