Style and Design
Turnaround Time

ordered personalized wine and box for an engagement party earlier this week.It was set for delivery Friday so I could have it ready for Saturday afternoon.

I TOOK OFF WORK ALL DAY. The delivery driver NEVER KNOCKED OR RANG THE BELL (I was in the living room the ENTIRE TIME), but I found a nice "We missed you!" note at 1PM. I called UPS and they assured me they would make a second attempt by the of the day. Guess what?

I stayed home until 9PM and they didn't make any second attempt! What a surprise! An entire day, wasted day salary, all because of a SIGNATURE that is NOT needed or legally required by law. Do you understand how ignorant and inconvenient it is to require a signature on a product you can walk into a local store and buy?

You aren't shipping pounds of precious metals. It's wine for God's sake. Regular people work from 9-5 PM. No one has time to take off work for a bottle of wine delivery.

Who the *** is going to lose hours, if not a full day of work, to sit and wait for a bottle of wine? What kind of sick, twisted world do you live in? Or you want me to pay $50 for a Saturday delivery? Please.

In New York, most people work way beyond 9 to 5. It is now 2AM. I have attached proof of no 2nd attempt. I have no package in hand.

And now I get to be the *** best man with no gift thanks to GiftTree and UPS.

Please refund my money fully for your ignorance and change your policies.I'm pretty sick at this incompetence.

I didn't like: Failed to deliver product and were extremely unprofessional, Non delivery of order, No interest in customer satisfaction, Inability to fix the problem, Timeliness of the delivery.

Comments