Turnaround Time

DO NOT USE GIFTTREE.COM SERVICES AS THEY LIE ABOUT AVAILABLE NEXT DAY DELIVERY. (And who knows what else).

After a dear friend in the family passed away, I was online searching for a suitable flower arrangement. I am currently working on a ship in Europe and since there was no way to call, I went on the online chat to double check that although it was Saturday afternoon, that the bouquet would make it there on Sunday. I gave the funeral home address and they ASSURED me that it would be there. That the funeral services take a high priority.

I just received an email this afternoon that it never made it and the company will give me a call "at their leisure".

This is pure bull. IF YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE ME THAT IT WOULD BE THERE, TELL ME. DON'T LIE ABOUT IT.

Thank you for ruining my gesture in a time of sorrow.

Let others be aware and use a better florist. One that doesn't lie.

This reviewer shared experience about "lied to about delivery" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. CruiseShipGirl is overall dissatisfied with Gifttree and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about gifttree delivery service at Gifttree was non delivery of order, inability to fix the problem and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gifttree.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Gifttree to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments