100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree.I cannot believe that this company is still in business.

After a botched delivery...to add insult to injury, the quality was so cheap and looked nothing like the picture. The only reason I went ahead and placed my order for a special birthday delivery for my daughter at her work is because it allowed me to request the exact day for delivery. Unfortunately, after receiving a confirmation (not estimated) day for delivery I was very pleased until I decided to check the status on my FedEx tracking number. Uh oh!!!

It was being delivered four days early! No! I called customer service and was reassured that they will have FedEx hold the item as previously requested for the proper delivery date. I decided to double-check the status again and low and behold it was still set for the wrong delivery date.

I called customer service again and Ms. Nelson told me that there was nothing she could do and that "they are only cookies" and the email I received with the confirmed delivery date was "just a generic email that they send out". Unbelievable! The email had my daughter's name in it and was explaining the confirmed date but they could not confirm the time request (I had asked for it to be delivered before 2pm) but I was fine with whatever time as long as the date was correct.

How is that a generic email!? This delivery was part of a birthday surprise at her work and it failed.

I will never order nor recommend GiftTree to anyone.At the end of the conversation with customer service, they said they would refund my $8.95 delivery fee...woop-dee-doo...

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gifttree and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about gifttree gift basket from Gifttree was poor customer service and misinformation on website Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gifttree.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Gifttree to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments