Featured

I ordered three arrangements this year and each one was a joke.They looked nothing like the photo on the Gift Tree website.

When I complained, I was told that the florists had been notified and they would go pick up the bad arrangement and drop off a new one. They going to pick up the old ones??? I've never heard of that AND they wanted me to guarantee that the people would be home. How in the world can I do that!?!?!

I tried to get the names of the florists and was told they were protected. WTF!

The first photo is what two were SUPPOSED to look like.

The second and third are what showed up.The fourth is from the website (and $20 more expensive) and the fifth is also what showed up

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gifttree and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gifttree.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Gifttree to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments