GiftTree - NEVER Order Flowers!
I ordered three arrangements this year and each one was a joke.They looked nothing like the photo on the Gift Tree website.
When I complained, I was told that the florists had been notified and they would go pick up the bad arrangement and drop off a new one. They going to pick up the old ones??? I've never heard of that AND they wanted me to guarantee that the people would be home. How in the world can I do that!?!?!
I tried to get the names of the florists and was told they were protected. WTF!
The first photo is what two were SUPPOSED to look like.
The second and third are what showed up.The fourth is from the website (and $20 more expensive) and the fifth is also what showed up
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Gifttree Winter Glow Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I was very worried after ordering this basket after stumbling onto this site, I thought for sure I was going to be screwed because I already ordered the basket and..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "This is a Store Leader who has the picture on her public Facebook page. I complained that this is clearly racist but she's still a Store Leader!!..."
- "I purchased this product no pistachios very disappointed this is my second disappointment with planters product in a months time..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."