I added a bottle of wine and some chocolates to my order, and no details were given as to what brand of wine/chocolates would be delivered.I was charged $40 for a $5 bottle of wine, and $15 for $3 Trader Joe's truffles.

I expect them to make a profit, but $40 for a $5 bottle of wine? That's crazy.

They delivered a day ahead of time, but I guess that's better than a day late. Apparently they couldn't find someone to deliver on a Sunday in Seattle. The flowers were pretty nice, but I don't think I would order from them again because of the insane markup on the wine.

I spent $155 for some flowers, wine, chocolates and 3 balloons.I know the wine and chocolates cost them $8.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gifttree. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gifttree.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Gifttree to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1241194

I wish I read this before I place my order today :( Hopefully I won't have the same experience.