Bakersfield, California
100% full Not resolved

I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift.What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not a wicker basket like described and pictured on their site) filled with pasta, chips, pretzels and olives.

There wasn't a single piece of fruit included even though their description on the site was a "basket of fruit that is...accented with gourmet snacks". The presentation seemed very old and outdated. Feel very mislead and disappointed.

Just called their customer service number which states that they are open on weekdays from 5AM to 9PM PT.

It's now a little after 6PM PT and I get a recording that they are closed.

Review about: Gifttree Simply Delicious Fruit And Gourmet.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gifttree Gift Basket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $77
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gifttree - Gift for my mom Gifttree "After reading all the bad reviews, I felt that I needed to post my womderful review about the basket I just had delivered to my mom for Mothers Day. She..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more GiftTree Flowers Review Gifttree "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more