I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift.What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not a wicker basket like described and pictured on their site) filled with pasta, chips, pretzels and olives.
There wasn't a single piece of fruit included even though their description on the site was a "basket of fruit that is...accented with gourmet snacks". The presentation seemed very old and outdated. Feel very mislead and disappointed.
Just called their customer service number which states that they are open on weekdays from 5AM to 9PM PT.
It's now a little after 6PM PT and I get a recording that they are closed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Simply Delicious Fruit And Gourmet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."
- "We have complained to Starbucks corporate twice about their venti sized drinks at the Bakersfield, California locations being filled only to within 1-1/2 inches below the top of the cup...."
- "I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'. The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."