GiftTree - To Expensive and Doesn't look anything like the picture shown.

I was very worried after ordering this basket after stumbling onto this site, I thought for sure I was going to be screwed because I already ordered the basket and there was nothing I could do. But I was a little relived when I saw most of the complaints were abut the flowers and the fruit baskets and I had ordered on of the spa baskets.

The gift arrived on the day I selected which was very nice. My friend ended up loving it and was very thankful for the nice gesture. But I was not as happy for the following reasons:

1. The picture dose not look like the basket you receive. The bow was not the same color as shown on their not to mention it was sloppy; it was just thrown on top of the basket and looked like it was tied by a little kid. I wouldn't normally care about such an aspect but when your paying $30.00 (plus $10.00 shipping) for a gift basket (that is very small to begin with) you want it to be perfect and exactly like what you expect it to bed.

2. To much money for what you get. Although you get quite a bit in the basket, the bottles are very small (Hotel size) and would be empty after one maybe 2 uses.

This is an okay basket: If you have the money but dont have the time.

If you dont have the money and do have the time, I would recommend making your own baskets from bath and body works and sending it yourself.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Arrived on day i selected
  • What I disliked
    • Misinformation on website
    • Item was not the same as advertised

Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 15 #1173705

Are you serious? Do you know how much bath and body works products are? It cost $30 for 3 products and then include a basket and shipping. It would cost a lot more than $40 to make that basket. ijs

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to GiftTree. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about GiftTree.
Filing a new complaint about