2.7
Style and Design

I was very worried after ordering this basket after stumbling onto this site, I thought for sure I was going to be screwed because I already ordered the basket and there was nothing I could do. But I was a little relived when I saw most of the complaints were abut the flowers and the fruit baskets and I had ordered on of the spa baskets.

The gift arrived on the day I selected which was very nice. My friend ended up loving it and was very thankful for the nice gesture. But I was not as happy for the following reasons:

1. The picture dose not look like the basket you receive. The bow was not the same color as shown on their not to mention it was sloppy; it was just thrown on top of the basket and looked like it was tied by a little kid. I wouldn't normally care about such an aspect but when your paying $30.00 (plus $10.00 shipping) for a gift basket (that is very small to begin with) you want it to be perfect and exactly like what you expect it to bed.

2. To much money for what you get. Although you get quite a bit in the basket, the bottles are very small (Hotel size) and would be empty after one maybe 2 uses.

This is an okay basket: If you have the money but dont have the time.

If you dont have the money and do have the time, I would recommend making your own baskets from bath and body works and sending it yourself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with arrived on day i selected and stated that there is a room for improvement of misinformation on website and item was not the same as advertised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss gift basket. Gifttree needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gift basket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gifttree.

Had an Experience with Gifttree?

Comments

Are you serious?Do you know how much bath and body works products are?

It cost $30 for 3 products and then include a basket and shipping.

It would cost a lot more than $40 to make that basket.ijs